The Cycle of Good Multi pouch is made from inner tubes saved from UK landfill and handcrafted by our fairly paid tailors in Malawi.
With an internal zipped valuables pocket, protective divider fitting even the largest phones, and enough room in-between for a small army of tools, spares or bits and bobs – it’s your indispensable partner. A waterproof zip paired with robust rubber construction protects your essentials from the very worst conditions.
Lined with eye-catching Chitenge, a traditional African wax-printed 100% cotton, and bound with cotton binding.
These unique and practical products aren’t just environmentally friendly, they’re also built to last with inner tube rubber providing a durable alternative to leather (meaning they’re vegan-friendly too). Plus, because each item is made from a recycled tube, no two items are exactly the same. Depending on the tubes used each one will differ slightly and there may be patches or brand writing/sizing.
This product would make a perfect Eco Friendly Gift.
Inner tube products contain butyl rubber. Butyl rubber contains PAH’s. Keep away from the mouth and avoid prolonged contact with the skin.
– Handmade from recycled inner tubes.
– Secure Italian waterproof zip closure
– Fits even the largest smartphones
– Full length inner zipped pocket keeps key, coins & other valuables separate & safe
– Lined with traditional pattern African waxed printed fabrics (pattern may vary from photos)
– Fits most jersey or jacket back pockets when cycling
– Eco-friendly, hardwearing and vegan-friendly
– Dimensions 190mm x 100mm x 25mm
– Weight 80g